Re: dakota 4x4

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 24 1998 - 00:02:18 EDT

my 93 Dak 4x4 V6 has gone everywhere Jeeps(Wranglers and Cherokee),
S10s(ZR2s),and 4Runners have gone....these are the vehicles that buddies of
mine drive that we all go wheelin together....I have pulled all out on various
times and I have only got buried one time when I framed out.....I think Daks
have great 4WD systems due to the NP231 TCASE along with that this truck still
has the lever tcase unlike those shitty push buttons...I like to know when my
Dak is in 4, cause you can feel it click into place. Overall Tcase gearing is
pretty good. The Dak would be a better trail truck if I could put a locker or
LSD in the front diff, but hell for how I use it, I think its the best 4WD
system in the price range, or atleast what I paid for it....
$13,500(including 7/70 powertrain and all taxes)