Re: Wrecked by rice burner(jim)

From: bgbeaird@neosoft.com
Date: Mon Aug 24 1998 - 11:06:27 EDT

Gene,

Check with the Dodge dealer you go to order it from. They have certain
'loyal customer' bonuses. Because we were trading a Jeep, our saleslady
checked a book, and told us about this program. I guess that because it
was a '88 (still AMC), it didn't qualify. I don't know if she looked
when we mentioned our '89 Jeep. If you are trading another Dak, you
should qualify, if that program is still in effect.

Gene Beaird
98 Flame Red CC R/T