Re: JBA heat... WAS: JBA headers installed!

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Mon Aug 24 1998 - 13:22:38 EDT

<snip>

. What kind of coating is this on the JBA's?

> It's a ceramic material but I don't know its exact composition.

I called Chuck (the guy whose card was in the box) last week to find out.
He said that it was aluminum mixed with the ceramic. It will oxidize but
can be restored to its original satin luster.

Richard in San Antonio

<snip >

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]