RE: RE: Trans. Temp.

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Mon Aug 24 1998 - 14:32:48 EDT

Bob,
I'll be over at the Dodge Dealership I do business with this week. I'll
take a look at the 44RE filter setup. If the 44RE is anything like the
46RE, there could be
different filters you could run. This won't change the fact that the TCI
pan is shallower (less fluid), but the finned aluminum pan does help
cool the fluid. The drain
plug makes fluid changes easy. I'll also take a look at the pan gaskets
and other pan options. Unfortunately, B&M and TCI are about the only
options out there.
I'll let you know.
        Frank