Re: 1/4 mile times of the 4x4's in the group

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 24 1998 - 22:52:48 EDT

OK OK....I just dont get why one would be worried about runnin consistent
times with their 4x4. Would rather be curious about how the 4WD system works
on the trail....but then again, I guess 4x4 today doesnt mean too much, its
more of a status symbol that 90% of 4x4s out there today dont even see trails
or arent even used closed to their ability. Most owners dont even know what
their 4x4 can do, they just like it cause "everyone who is cool owns a
4x4"...."wow they look cool how high they sit" oh well......just my thoughts
and I am sure I will hear more of yours!!!