Re: 1/4 mile times of the 4x4's in the group

From: Matt Wood (twood1@pheaa.org)
Date: Tue Aug 25 1998 - 10:55:29 EDT

This is not meant as flaming, but I bought my 4x4 because I wanted a truck
that if and when we would get an occasional snow, I could still get around
without any problems. I didn't buy mine as a status symbol, I bought it
because I like having the functionality there if and when I needed it. I
don't ever plan on going trail driving, but if and when the weather
dictates, I don't have to park my truck and look for some other form of
transportation. Just my $.02.