Re: Oil Filters.........again Judging from the alignment of the filter to the block, I would expect any filter to be full of oil, not just Fram.

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 25 1998 - 12:38:33 EDT

The angle of my engine's oil filter mount appears to be
about 45 degrees. The Fram did have more oil in it, because
I usually don't spill oil out of the Mopar filter when I
remove it.
 In any case, the amount of filter holes in the Fram and
the fact that the holes were larger was one reason I decided
to try it out. I've noticed that my oil pressure gauge is
running higher after the change. Less restrictive?

GS

98 5.2L 5spd (no funny shifting here)
3.92sg P&P TBI FIPK
Tonneau