Build Dates on Dak R/T

From: May, Tim (tmay@abercrombiekent.com)
Date: Tue Aug 25 1998 - 11:49:22 EDT

DML'ers,

Several people have asked how to find out information about when your
truck was built or find out the progress on one that you have ordered.
Just call Dodge Customer Service at 1.800.992.1997 and asked them. Make
sure you have your VIN#. They are open 8am-5pm cst.

I called this morning just to get an update on my 99 Dak R/T order. I
ordered it 8/10 and they said that it has been in line since 8/13 and
was waiting to get all the parts. My best guess is they are waiting for
some 5.9L engines to become available. I would be interested in hearing
from someone else who ordered an R/T around the same time to call the
customer service and see what they say about your order.

Also, I have posted pictures of Seth Bradley's 1999 Intense Blue Dakota
R/T on the Dakota R/T Registry Homepage. It can be found at
http://www.DakotaRT.com look under the images section.

Thanks,

Tim May
99 R/T