Re: "Shaun shifting blues"

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Tue Aug 25 1998 - 12:59:14 EDT

   Thanks, but I tried that when it started to do that (lemme see, push the
ol' OD off button...hmmm, no effect). That tells me it was vacillating
(vocabulary word for the day guys) between 2nd & 3rd (I was only doing 29 mph)
and not even trying to go into OD yet. I'm wondering if I should change my
transmission fluid. The truck does have 6K on it, and I heard rumor that
the fluid can get dirty pretty quick on a new vehicle.

Shaun
Tustin, CA