Police Daks

From: Gary Ludwick (gludwick@csi.com)
Date: Tue Aug 25 1998 - 21:36:22 EDT

>>Yeah, that's the story I've always heard, too. But, think about it. Cops
stop behind their prey, uh, victim and walk up from the back to the
driver's side window. Boy, that untinted windshield sure was helpful!

>>Richard in SA

The original post was asking why no tint on front door windows. With the
back windows often "limo black" from the factory, the side window is the
only place where they can see the driver when approaching from the back.
And I image you can figure out for yourself why windshield tinting is not
allowed.
Get it now?!

Gary

The Internet - Living proof that 10,000 monkeys in a room with 10,000
typewriters will NOT
eventually duplicate the works of Shakespeare!