Re: Re: any gains in electrical mods ?

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 25 1998 - 23:41:07 EDT

<< A decrease (!) in ETs and times in the 1/4 mile according to what the
 strip guys told me. These guys are running hedders, cams, PCMs blah blah
 blah..

 Joe

I found no noticable increase/decrease in 1/4 mile ETs from my MSD 6A.

MSD's claims of quicker starts, and smoother idle were true, which was
especially important in my truck with it's ratty idle .. I also haven't
upgraded the other end of my ignition yet, which may have some role in how
wide I can gap my plugs, but I'm not convinced it actually hurt my
performance.

ttyl
Patrick