Re: any gains in electrical mods ?

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 25 1998 - 23:48:22 EDT

<< OK, now its a fact that 92-96 daks are slower with ignition upgrades.
 Now I ask you what are your facts based on and why is it that there
 slower. Just because someone says its true doesnt mean its a fact. I
 am about one paycheck from doing this and want to know whats the pros
 and cons.

 Fleg >>

He's referring to a MSD 6A if my memory serves me correctly, something about
back to back dragstrip tests showed about a 2 tenth loss.. but I'm sure he'll
go into the specifics more. :)

ttyl
Patrick