Re: Police Daks ?

From: Paul W.Gosselin (gozzy@netcore.ca)
Date: Wed Aug 26 1998 - 02:38:48 EDT

Here in Windsor Ontario Canada the Police have an undercover Dak. 97 black,
4X4, 5.2, CC with bed rails and a light bar. Looks great when he has a
little ferd ranger or an s-10 pulled over because of all the cherries
hidden in the headlight, the grill and behind the tinted windows, plus the
lights on the light bar strobe. Not to mention i have made a few cop
friends because of it, which has gotten me out of a ticket or two :) Just
my 2¢ worth.

97 Dak Sport 4X4 Black 3.9 RC Auto Bedrails K&N Flowtech exhaust and Blue
halogen headlights