1935 "AIRSTREAM"

From: Braxton, John (IMCEAMS-PIEDMONT_RALEIGH_jbraxton@gmgw.com)
Date: Wed Aug 26 1998 - 10:09:00 EDT

The ugly Airflow and the older looking stye Airstream. I have a picture
of both (side by side) under a 1935 title. Dose anybody know the
production of this car. This is the first one I have notices and I know
it would be rare at car shows. I have not been to see it's condition,
It may be a rust bucket and too far gone to fix up as a street rod. If
it is, my wife will be disappointed because she thought is it would be a
cool family project. She really liked it and was willing to chip in on
the cost. What a lady!!!

Thanks for all the comments. If I (WE) get it . It would be about a 10
year project. So I have time to pick the best power plant to use.
Meanwhile, my Shelby is making me happy.

John Braxton
Shelby Dakota #1116 (2,500 Miles)