Re: Re:JBA heat...

From: bgbeaird@neosoft.com
Date: Wed Aug 26 1998 - 09:39:29 EDT

Well, since we are still wandering a little off subject, there is a group
of law enforcement officers who regularly drag race their cars, bikes,
boats, official, or not, primarily for fun, and several programs like
DARE. The Beat The Heat Law Enforcement Drag Racing Program can be
better described by Chief Terry Fiene of the River Oaks, Texas (not the
one in Houston) Police Department. His web page is:
http://www.flash.net/~kawtu2/

Caution, web page has Impala SS content! :-)

Gene Beaird
98 Flame Red CC R/T
95 DGGM Impala SS