Re: any gains in electrical mods ? -Reply

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Aug 26 1998 - 09:30:16 EDT

Well , I'm sure that these systems work for alot of vehicles , but as
stated before , I think that they know for a fact that it will either not
work on a few , or the results may vary widely on a bunch .

Hell , I wouldn't hesitate to try one myself , BUT....for what you pay for
the things , I wouldn't want to take a chance that it would work and then
upon trying to return it because I am not satisfied , having to be charged
a 10% "re-stocking" fee .

Lemme tell you something , "re-stocking" fees are complete and utter
bullshit !

If you are confident about a product that you sell , and you tell people
that satisfaction is guarranteed* (notice the asterisk) , then why in the
hell would you CHARGE someone to return a product (and not a cheap one
either) that you told them wold do "blah blah blah" for their truck .

Sorry guys , but until I either hear overwhelming testimony that these
things work very well and provide some kind of noticeable gain on a
CONSISTENT basis , then I think I will save that money for something that I
can be more safe in buying AND return it for a FULL refund (minus shipping)
if I hate it .