Re: Re: coppers

From: Rader (rlr@rtp-bosch.com)
Date: Wed Aug 26 1998 - 10:25:12 EDT

> In Oklahoma you can most definatly get a ticket from an unmarked car.

> >In GA , you cannot get a speeding ticket from an unmarked car...

  In case it isn't obvious, I'd like to preclude a long thread on this
subject by reminding the list that speeding statutes are ALL under the
power of the individual states. Check your local library to find out
what applies in your neck of the woods. And if you're traveling between
states, that means what is OK one hour might be verboten the next.

  Ron