Re: Air Dam for 88 Dakota

From: Tony Sarro (tonyms@acadiacom.net)
Date: Wed Aug 26 1998 - 22:53:15 EDT

I know what you guys mean. I been looking around at the local junk yards
for a wrecked Dak and cant find any. I just want to see what I can get off
one like some power door locks. My grandfather does alot of traveling
around the country (they are retired and living the life) and he was looking
for me at the different junk yards in the different areas he was in. Hey
this means only responsible people drive Daks so insurance rates should go
down :).
Tony Sarro
tonyms@acadiacom.net