re: Air Dam for 88 Dakota

From: brian duffey (brian.duffey@intelsat.int)
Date: Thu Aug 27 1998 - 07:24:00 EDT

They are that cheap??
My insurance Co. gave me about $120 to replace the air dam on my '95
after it got hungry and decided to have a Honda Accord for lunch one day!

Maybe I'll replace it now...

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL (should it stay or should it go, now?) - MSD Blaster Coil -
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK
-------------
Original Text
From WALTER$F@SMTPGATE (Walter_Felix) {Walter_Felix@email.msn.com}, on
26/8/98 20:16:
To: DAKOTA-T@SMTPGATE {dakota-truck@buffnet.net}

That will probably be a hard part to find used. Here's the dealer part
numbers for what your looking for:

87-90 air dam w/o fog lamp - $36.25 - Part# 4335157
88-90 air dam w/fog lamp - $16.75 - Part# 4482830

I know when I looked around the junk yards, I didn't see many Dakotas at
all.

Walter_Felix@MSN.COM
88' Dakota Sport 4x4
WWW.GeoCities.Com/MotorCity/Downs/9219