Re: Re: Suspension Mod Questions

From: Vincent Heckathorn (victorylane@iwaynet.net)
Date: Thu Aug 27 1998 - 00:32:31 EDT

I have in the past cut the front springs to lower the front end. A lot of people
don't like doing this but if it is done right ( with a cut off wheel not a torch
) it works good, also cutting the springs will increase the spring rate. You
have to go a little at a time so you don't cut to much and have the thing on the
ground.

FWIW
I know all you guys will be on my a** over this one !!!!!!!!

Colin H.