Re: getting pulled over

From: Tony Sarro (tonyms@acadiacom.net)
Date: Thu Aug 27 1998 - 09:15:11 EDT

I have only been pulled over 3 times. The first the cop came to me and
before he came up I was digging in the glove box for my registration and
stuff. Next I got stop by a state trooper and I waited for ever then he
finally got on the loud speaker and told me to get out. The last time I got
pulled over I got out and this guy told me to get back in my truck. I cant
figure these guys out.
Tony Sarro
tonyms@acadiacom.net