Re: getting pulled over

From: Thomas Vacchino (tommyv@thecia.net)
Date: Thu Aug 27 1998 - 07:27:46 EDT

Ya just try getting out of your vehicle around Boston and you will get your
head blown off!!!......Hell they don't even come up to the window anymore to
ask for ID/REG. They stand back by the back of the cab and reach around with
one hand and the other hand on their hip rocket.
Saved my ass on a couple of DWI's though!!!

"psychonaut"