re: getting pulled over

From: brian duffey (brian.duffey@intelsat.int)
Date: Thu Aug 27 1998 - 07:53:00 EDT

Jack,
If you ever get up to the D.C./Va. area & get pulled over...
DO NOT get out of the car to meet the officer half way
( not unless you like having a Glock pointed at your chest !!?)

They take that pretty seriously here.
Put the car in park (turn on the overhead light if night)
and put your hands on steering wheel or dash (they prefer dash - harder for
you to speed off).

Just trying to keep you on the list a little longer : )

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL (should it stay or should it go, now?) - MSD Blaster Coil -
MSD 8.5 wire - K&N FIPK
-------------
Original Text
From HEMI@SMTPGATE (W . Jack Hilton III) {hemi@mindspring.com}, on 27/8/98
07:13:
To: DAKOTA-T@SMTPGATE {dakota-truck@buffnet.net}

>it depends on where you live. Comming from LA. YES, dont move when they
>pull you over. Here in seattle its ok and they wont pull a gun or even
>put thier hand on it.

Everywhere I have ever gotten a ticket here in the Southeast (GA , FL , AL
, SC , NC , TN) I have always gotten out of the car and met them at the
back of the car . I guess if they were worried , they would have blown me
away .
W . Jack Hilton III

HEMI@mindspring.com