Re: Police Daks

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Thu Aug 27 1998 - 15:24:43 EDT

I guess Texas cops are just a breed of thier own.
   Here they just equip the cop cars with enough lights to embarass the sun
and they cut right through even limo black tinting. I know this because I saw
a limo pulled over at night and I could see the occupants quite clearly.
   I don't have a real problem with moderate tinting on driver/passenger side
windows, so long as the drivers vision in poor driving conditions aren't
impaired. In California you can tint your driver/passenger windows with a
doctors prescription for us fair-skinned folks.
   To me a car is something to enjoy and get me from point to point. If I
want to be out of public view and not bothered by anyone, I tend to be in my
house.

Shaun
Tustin, CA