Re: Windshield numbers

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 28 1998 - 11:33:37 EDT

In a message dated 8/26/98 11:22:17 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
tstricklan@shl.com writes:

<< I'm tired of having to clean off the shoe polish from my side and rear
 windows after I race. Where can I order "cling on" numbers for my
 windows. Thanks in advance for the help.

 Tate >>

Look in a National Dragster magazine. Plenty of companies in there advertise
them. As for me, I just got my official NHRA competition number, so I am just
gonna get some fancy numbers made up and permanently attach them to my
windshield and passenger window.

Brad