Re: Police Daks

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Fri Aug 28 1998 - 14:07:46 EDT

>Privacy is only one issue. Try driving around during a Texas summer with
>and without tinting. Makes a big difference.

   Naw, I have these 100+ degree California Summers to deal with (I guess
that's what we get for living in a desert). So strangely enough I bought that
nifty A/C stuff on my Dak. Works pretty good too: despite my Dak being Black.
   If you feel the need to tint your windows, fine by me. To my way of
thinking, it really doesn't improve the preformance of the truck and just gets
you pulled over by the police or makes em nervous. Some things just aren't
worth the hassle, but if you feel it is: then by all means tint that glass as
dark as you like.
   I'll just put on my sunglasses and try to look cool that way. I got mine
on special and they have one of those attached noses and a nifty black
mustache below it. ^_^

Shaun
Tustin, CA