Re: JET Chip - What's the verdict?

From: H62300@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 28 1998 - 16:48:02 EDT

I have the Stage 2 Jet chip currently in use and I can say that it has
improved the mid range Torque,but I am not that sold on it.I have MP headers
Magnum TB,Gibson catback and I still could use more fuel on the top end.Also
the rev limiter gets in the way and I don,t like the top end limiter.I talked
to the MP tech line and they said the end of September definitleyI talked to
them on the 27 of aug.We will see

                                 Walter P in Seattle

           1997 Dak CC 5.2 auto Magenta
            Lots of toys and mods