Re: Am I getting ripped off?

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 28 1998 - 17:43:56 EDT

In a message dated 8/28/98 4:02:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
edgarperez@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< As for gas, I usually buy the cheapest I
 can find 87 Octane. Could it be gas quality? Should I be doing an additive
 every month or so? >>
I cant say for sure, but that could be your problem. If that is the gas that
you have always used, it is possible that your fuel filter is pretty dirty as
well, and guess where your filter is located!! In the damn tank! You did say
it was a 95 right. Maybe they're being honest, if that is the case then I
would have your filter changed and start buying some better gas, chances are,
your Dak will thank you for it! I use only premium.
Eric