Re: Re: Re: Bed Liners

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 31 1998 - 15:20:25 EDT

I have had my Rhino Liner on my 93 Dak 4x4 for over 4 years now and I would
not hesitate to put it on my next vehicle.......I really like the no slide
factor, that is where I put thing is where they stay, it is a very rubbery
surface. I also love the waterproof factor, that no moisture can get upder it.
Most of all, I love the part the it does not vibrate and tear away at the
metal underneath it like drop in do. I had my drop in for only 13,500 miles
and when I took it out I was shocked amd almost disgusted how much the drop in
bed liner actually tore up my paint, I had rust spots forming in many areas.
The Rhino Liner dealer also bought my drop in for $50 so I didnt have it takin
up space in the garage. This was probably one of the best things I have ever
bought for my truck, well worth the money!~