Re: Questions on kit for lowering 1st gen Dak

From: Gary Pinkley (gapinkley@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Aug 30 1998 - 23:53:07 EDT

Right now, I'm only working on the lastest gen 97+ of Dak. I haven't had
the chance to get an early gen in to compare the differences
between the suspension designs. Any one got info for me? Any one live near
Santa Fe Springs, CA that would be willing to bring their
truck in so I can make some measurements? If you do, please let me know.

Gary Pinkley