Gil Younger shift kit

From: O26ON4@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 30 1998 - 11:49:13 EDT

My tranny guy, Astro Transmission in Houston, recommended the subject kit over
the Transgo. The main reason being it circulates the fluid in park and neutral
whereas others don't. He seems to think this is good, I'm going to question
him further tomorrow. I have confidence in his opinion since he installed a
kit in my turbo T/A 8 yrs. and several 1/4 mi.passes ago and it's still
running strong (lo 12's in street trim) with 155K trouble-free miles on it.
Has anyone on the list heard about Gil Younger shift kits?
Regards,
Steve Waller in Houston