Re: Dakota 2WD and Snow!!!

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Sun Aug 30 1998 - 13:12:44 EDT

Get a tube of sand at any hardware store, throw it in the back, and
pray. Another thing I did was shovel snow out of the driveway into my
bed, and closed the tonneau cover over it. The snow on the roads melts
at the same rate, so the extra weight would be gone when the roads were
clear.

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu
http://www.davidson.edu/personal/rotrottmann/default.htm