Re: Tires and Exhaust Tips

From: axeman (andrews3@ghplus.infi.net)
Date: Sun Aug 30 1998 - 01:33:20 EDT

Ben Vaughan wrote:

> Has anyone else noticed that the stock Goodyear Inslictas wear out pretty
> quick!?? My back ones are ok, but I have virtually no tread left on my front
> tires...And this is only at 13,000 miles...So I will probably go buy some
> new tires here soon...Any recommendations?? I want some quality tires that
> look good on my 15X7 Ultra Stilletto rims...PLEASE let me know if you have

The Wranglers suck too!! I have 16K on mine and am going out tomorrow to
put Michelin on mine. I had wrangler on my 90 Jeep Cherokee and they bit
it early. Maybe Goodyear should cocentrate on passenger tire instead of
racing tires!

...Also, what would be some good stuff to
> use to polish my stainless steel exhaust tips?!?

Use Zep 5 Star Brass and Metal polish. I use it on my stainless steel
Ruger GP 100 357 pistol and it puts a shine and a half on it.

DAVE
97 SPORT