Tires and Exhaust Tips

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Sat Aug 29 1998 - 18:05:19 EDT

Has anyone else noticed that the stock Goodyear Inslictas wear out pretty
quick!?? My back ones are ok, but I have virtually no tread left on my front
tires...And this is only at 13,000 miles...So I will probably go buy some
new tires here soon...Any recommendations?? I want some quality tires that
look good on my 15X7 Ultra Stilletto rims...PLEASE let me know if you have
any suggestions cuz I am clueless...Also, what would be some good stuff to
use to polish my stainless steel exhaust tips?!?

Ben Vaughan

mailto:webmaster@dakattack.com
http://www.dakattack.com
ICQ #: 558772