RE: Magnum Performance Throttle Body?

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@kp.org)
Date: Sat Aug 29 1998 - 19:53:26 EDT

Hay Steve.
Hold off on the throttle body for a couple of days. I have been playing with
a couple of these (flow work, different shafts, different plate sizes, etc,
etc, etc, etc).
I finished the first one during the week and Bruce Bridges installed it on
his truck on Friday and hopefully he will have a chance to take it to the
strip today.
The bottom line on this is that the mill work (whatever the final outcome),
on the NC mill only takes approx. 15 minutes. The first one that Bruce has,
the flow
at WOT was increased by 13% and so far no "check engine light". The one that
I'll be putting on my truck has larger bores 2.020 (still waiting for the
new brass
plates) but it is already to assemble. It actually takes longer to
disassemble, clean and re-assemble. If this works according to plan, it
could save you a lot
of money.
        Frank