Re: Am I getting ripped off?

From: Boog318@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 29 1998 - 21:40:44 EDT

Ed, Ed, Ed,....
You got ripped. I wish I had known you had went to Crooks, this is a shoddy
dodge dealership. They probably never cleaned your injectors. Before I
bought my 92 Dak I pulled the codes and the torque conv. was shot and burned
up the bands in my 518. The guy who owned it at the time, took it to crooks
and they took 15 days to put a new trans in. HMMM they said that they got
the wrong trans in and had to re-order, but I traced the numbers and they
actually had my old one rebuilt. I called Chrysler and told them about this
and they said this is an option available to the owner. Well, neither I nor
did the previous owner know about this.
I'd rather have my old one rebuilt, but its still the principle of the whole
thing.
They are bastards, dont ever go to them again, if you need any help and you
are in this area please let me know. (410)877-7889 (Paul).
Sorry about the book but I hate Crooks!
Boog