Re: Windshield numbers

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 29 1998 - 10:54:59 EDT

In a message dated 8/28/98 10:26:36 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
tstricklan@shl.com writes:

<< Cooool! I just ordered a set of numbers from Summit. Curious - How
 do you go about getting an official comp number? Do you have to be an
 NHRA member? I haven't had a membership for the last two years, but
 my dad and step-mom are members and BIG fans, so getting a copy of
 National Dragster won't be a problem. Thanks for the info.

 Tate >>

Yah, you need to be a memeber, then fill out the form that is in every
National Dragster, send it in, and they send you back a really cool
competition license. I had to do it to collect points in my racing series. I
race in the Sears Craftsman ET Bracket Series. Current ly I am fourth in
points, was in second, but lost in the first round at the last race by .02!!!!

Brad