Mother's Gold Quility #1

From: Trolin33@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 31 1998 - 17:07:32 EDT

<< Mother's Mag and Aluminum Polish. It's the best...and don't let anybody try
 and tell you different. Try it once and you'll never use anything else. >>

I fully agree the Mag polish is like no other! Also the Pre-wax cleaner, Seal
and Glazer, and the final coat of regular wax is amazing. It is a three step
process worth the time and effort! When I bought my truck, used, the
dealership buffed before they gave it to me. The guy they have cleaning the
vehicles before they sell them doesn't now how buff very well. Now everytime
the sun is shinning on it there are buff marks up and down you can tell
everywhere the guy moved the buffer. It looked like it had scraches all over
it. I tried putting a new coat of wax on it and that didn't work so my friend
told me about the Supreme quality of Mother's, boy did it take care of it! No
more marks and a truck that is as clean and clear as a mirror! Long live the
SUPREME quality of Mother's

Troy