RE: RE: RE: franks TB!!RE: Magnum Performance Throttle Body?

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Mon Aug 31 1998 - 19:32:28 EDT

DML,
Here is where we are at with the TB's. The first one that Bruce installed
appears to be working fine (no check engine light, or dead spots off idle).
The next will
have larger thinner brass throttle plates and a stainless steel throttle
shaft installed. Hopefully he will be installing the new one the weekend of
Sept 12th. I will be
installing one identical to the new one for Bruce this coming weekend. Bruce
had some concerns about interference with the manifold and larger throttle
plates,
and I need to check this out on my truck (see if it is unique to Bruce's
truck), flow numbers will follow. Additionally, I'll be running my truck on
the dyno to check
for power and lean conditions. If everything goes according to plan, we
should have some additional numbers next week. Cost, we don't know yet but
were kicking
around a figure between $50 - $100 each, what do you think????
        Frank