Re: Dakota 2WD and Snow!!!

From: Tony Sarro (tonyms@acadiacom.net)
Date: Mon Aug 31 1998 - 21:58:03 EDT

I have some Firestone Firehawk SS10s. The tires that were on it when my
grandfather gave it to me were some kinda of cheap tires that had alot of
tread left on them but the front two just failed. The guy at Firestone said
they seperated or something all I know is that all of a sudden the damn
front end of my truck started shaking and violently. They seem to be
holding up really well. I have 8000 miles on them and I lay down rubber
whenever I get a chance but the tread still looks very new. As far as
traction goes these we the first tires I have ever bought and have any kinda
experience but I can tell you that they seem to bite real well I all kinds
of wheather.
Tony Sarro
tonyms@acadiacom.net