smell

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 31 1998 - 19:06:48 EDT

I have started to notice a musty smell in my 97 CC 4X4. The interior
has not
been wet or had anything spilled in it. Has anyone else noticed this
problem?
What are possible causes? Thanks for the info..,.

Russ

I've noticed it in my '98 CC 4X4. I think it is mildew in the A/C
system. I'm taking mine in Friday for various things...clunking in the
steering wheel (TSB), oil leak on driver's valve cover, and oil leak on
the back of the motor somewhere.

Question, will the dealer shat over the 10" chrome air cleaner?

--
Drew Schofield
1998 Sport 4x4 5.2 CC Black