Re: Header install on 4x4

From: Boog318@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 01 1998 - 21:45:23 EDT

Duff
Put my JBA's on sunday. My 92 4x4 has that same dent in it. Dont worry thats
factory. The best advice I can give you is find a mechanic with a lift that
will help you out. That lift makes all the difference in the world! I did
mine on the driveway, but I took it in to a friend because of a leak in my
driverside down pipe flange. He took an impact gun to that thing and had it
tightened up in seconds. Also, get some bolts (for the down pipes) with full
threads. These JBA bolts didnt have enough thread to tighten down my pipes
all the way.
Any difference? Less pedal and better milage!
Boog