Re: JBA sealing domes

From: Boog318@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 01 1998 - 21:36:45 EDT

Your JBA's were leaking from the down pipe flange? My driver side flange is
leaking too. I put some bolts with full length thread on and athey tightened
up enough to where you cant hear the leak, but you can still feel it all the
way around. What are these sealing domes? I figure the only way that I am
gonna solve it is to heat up the Y pipe and then torque it down. No exact fit
here.
Boog
92, 318 4x4 (front diff adds 2 hrs to install!)