Re: Mopar Front-End Cover w/Bug Screen (Bra)

From: Steve (Slow@Primenet.Com)
Date: Tue Sep 01 1998 - 12:11:51 EDT

On Tue, 1 Sep 1998 08:16:50 EDT, you wrote:

>> I have owned several bras, but I've never seen this quality before. Of
>> course, it was more expensive than most bras ($122.20), but well =
worth it.
>> My highest recommendation.
>
>Let me know if you get any abrasion to the paint, I am interested in a =
bra
>for my 99 when it decides to get here.

I've had mine on my truck for over 15 months. I did notice a small
amount of wear starting to show at the point that the flap goes over
the fender flair. I solved that with a small piece of felt sewed on.
Not a single mark since, and zero rock chips on the front end. Nice
product.

Steve, 29
Apache Junction, Arizona

97' Dakota, CC, 4X4, 5 Speed, all the goodies 'cept anti-lock brakes,
Mud Flaps, spare-tire lock, Step-Shields, EVSII Alarm, Gibson Single
3" Cat-Back,Tow Hooks....