RE: Group Buys

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Tue Sep 01 1998 - 19:06:52 EDT

DML<
Shift kit buy.... Got kinda into throttle bodies lately. Uhhhh I havnt
talked to transgo lately nor was I able to get on the "list" (no URL
found??) Im going on vacation tommorrow until Monday, but I swear Ill set
this up (I guess I gotta be a distributor for transgo to make this work
unless someone else wants to) Thanks to Colin and friends for all of the
technical info from real installs. So far the Transgo kit get the most
"points" in my book due to the video, user testimony and a good rep in the
industry. Im not saying 4sp Mopar trannnys dont make me nervous, but Im
still looking for those crisp shifts and longer life... Youve heard this
before, but I swear Ill get this going uhhh next week...Any volunteers???
Thanks Russ,
Bruce