Re: '98 5-Speed Clutch Hydraulics

From: Steve (Slow@Primenet.Com)
Date: Tue Sep 01 1998 - 12:04:54 EDT

On Tue, 1 Sep 1998 10:17:52 -0400 (EDT), you wrote:

>Maybe someone on the list can help me out...
>The hydraulic cylinder that's activated by the clutch
>pedal has been "squeaking" lately, (it sounds like a dry
>rubber seal) and after taking a look at the assembly,
>it appears that I might need a new cylinder.

Mine did the same thing. Only when I pushed in the clutch when it was
cold out. Has not done it in over six months, but it hasn't been cold
in Arizona since April. I quit worrying about it, if you find anything
out, let me know.

        Steve, 29
Apache Junction, Arizona

97' Dakota, CC, 4X4, 5 Speed, all the goodies 'cept anti-lock brakes,
Mud Flaps, spare-tire lock, Step-Shields, EVSII Alarm, Gibson Single
3" Cat-Back,Tow Hooks....