D.A.R.T. Scan Tool

From: Gary E. Klim (garyklim@snet.net)
Date: Tue Sep 01 1998 - 18:58:06 EDT

Finally received the literature from SPX Corporation regarding the Chrysler
Approved Scan Tool, known as the D.A.R.T. The good news is that it does
everything the Chrysler Scan Tool / Programmer does. More good news is that
it's half the price of the Chrysler tool. The bad news is that it's half the
price of the Chrysler tool.........$1,695.00 MSRP.

I've scanned the literature from their catalog for those who want to read
the specifics. The file is approximately 240K, GIF grayscale. Follow the
link below:

http://pages.cthome.net/garyklim/images/Copy%20of%20DART.gif

This is obviously "expensive toy" territory, with little chance of it ever
paying for itself. Then again, I could say the same thing about the DAK.
Maybe I'll put off buying that laptop for a while...

gk
Gary E. Klim - Somewhere In Connecticut mailto:garyklim@snet.net
http://pages.cthome.net/garyklim/ mailto:gklim@harman.com