RE: Re: re:Turbo T/A

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Wed Sep 02 1998 - 16:36:25 EDT

  Air to Air intercoolers are most common, but if you come up with a mounting
spot on a Dak, let me know, 'cause I looked and couldn't find a good one.
Water to Air intercoolers actually work better but are higher maintenance,
more expensive, and can be a pain.
  The nice thing about water ones is that you can use an igloo cooler and ice
for that "Super" cooling effect if you're racing. The only problem is it adds
weight and these things are really meant for turbo/super charged cars.

Shaun
Tustin, CA