Re: transgo kit - void extended warranties

From: Vincent Heckathorn (victorylane@iwaynet.net)
Date: Wed Sep 02 1998 - 22:57:28 EDT

Alan;
What they don't know won't hurt them.
Really, they won't even know that it has a kit in it unless the trany man
is really good, but I have not seen a good trany man working for a
dealership. Most of the time they send out the thing to get rebuilt.
You have nothing to worry about but you do have a lot to gain by getting
this thing put in.

Colin H.