Thanks All!

From: Tony Sarro (tonyms@acadiacom.net)
Date: Thu Sep 03 1998 - 22:52:19 EDT

------=_NextPart_000_0138_01BDD785.1F66E0A0

Well I just wanted to say thank to everyone who replied to my problem =
with my truck and Firestone. I think that since I am a young 19 year =
old I guess they think they can just tell me anything and I will just go =
along with it. My Dad is going to take my truck by a mechanic he knows =
and I will be looking at other places around here. The more I think =
about what happened the more I get pissed off. Well thanks again to =
everyone I will keep you guys updated on what finally happens. One =
think that pissed me off more was that when I got there and told him to =
put my tires back on and let my truck down he all of a sudden came up =
with a lower price on the rotors but they still wanted 80 bucks a piece =
for them. Thanks guys.
Tony Sarro=20
tonyms@acadiacom.net=20

------=_NextPart_000_0138_01BDD785.1F66E0A0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Well I just wanted to say thank to =
everyone who=20
replied to my problem with my truck and Firestone. I think that =
since I am=20
a young 19 year old I guess they think they can just tell me anything =
and I will=20
just go along with it. My Dad is going to take my truck by a =
mechanic he=20
knows and I will be looking at other places around here. The more =
I think=20
about what happened the more I get pissed off. Well thanks again =
to=20
everyone I will keep you guys updated on what finally happens. One =
think=20
that pissed me off more was that when I got there and told him to put my =
tires=20
back on and let my truck down he all of a sudden came up with a lower =
price on=20
the rotors but they still wanted 80 bucks a piece for them. Thanks =

guys.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Tony Sarro </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"mailto:tonyms@acadiacom.net">tonyms@acadiacom.net</A>=20
</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0138_01BDD785.1F66E0A0--